Annual membership fee of € 70 for physicians and € 40 for Residents in
Training provided the majority of the society joins EAES, or if
committed to a three years membership a three for two fee, i.e. paying
for two years, be a member for three years. All members will benefit
from the privileges as an active member as follows:
- A membership certificate officially notified by E.A.E.S. central office
to assess practice of surgical endoscopy and allied technologies. This
certificate has a great interest in endoscopic surgery practice to
inform the patients.
- E.A.E.S. subscription to Surgical Endoscopy (electronic version), the
official scientific journal of E.A.E.S., the first endoscopic journal
which impact factor is at the level of the main surgical journals.
- Electronic access to the following journals:
- Annals of Surgical Oncology
- Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery
- World Journal of Surgery
- The possibility to sign up for SpringerAlert, an innovative,
free-of-charge service that notifies users via e-mail whenever new
articles become electronically available, and automatically sends the
table of contents and direct links to the abstracts
- Eurolink, the official E.A.E.S. newsletter sent free of charge which
aims at distributing all information in the field of surgical
endoscopy in the broadest sense. Its regular appearance ensures the
prompt exchange of news concerning latest developments and events.
- Participation to the E.A.E.S. congress each year in Europe and joining
the World Congress of Endoscopy each two years at a reduced
registration fee. These congresses are the best opportunity to
evaluate the procedures according to the experience of reference
centers and to assess guidelines of endoscopic surgery thanks to
specific programs organized by E.A.E.S. working parties, with
accredited teaching activities and continuous medical education
programs. The highest level of dissemination of endoscopic surgery
research, technological development and clinical progress and practice is developed.
- Participation in the postgraduate courses of the E.A.E.S. organized
each year during the congress at a reduced registration fee,
corresponding to a continuous medical education program.
- Participation in the E.A.E.S. accredited endoscopic surgery meetings,
symposia and workshops if applicable, at a reduced registration fee.
Indeed many experts in all countries are organizing these activities
which have to be supported by the scientific and educational committees of the society.
- Access to the annual consensus conference, a specific concept of the
E.A.E.S. organized by specifically formed expert working groups
covering different topics.
- Application for participation in the EAES fellowship program consisting
of a three months training program in major minimal invasive centers
located in Europe and the United States.
- Application for EAES Research grants. Every year 3 projects will be
awarded with a grant amount ranging between €10,000.- and €50,000.-
- Travel grants, awards and prizes in association with the E.A.E.S.
congress and postgraduate activities of the E.A.E.S.
- Possibility to participate in scientific activities by applying for
membership in the various EAES committees